DIGITAL STRATEGY, MARKETING & MARTECH
Today’s market is driven by the personalized customer journey at all its touchpoints and a “mobile-first” mindset. By strategically analyzing customer data we can now have real conversations with people to give them a highly personal brand experience increasing both acquisition and retention.
My background in digital merges all elements of the consumer experience backed by data. Now more than ever, we can create amazing and profitable consumer-centric experiences by focusing on “people” with contextual communications.
Greater Miami CVB Apr 2017-Current FL Digital Strategy / Website Director
Built an innovative digital consumer tourism environment for today’s traveler in every stage of the journey.
- Created content partnership with Google building “Miami on Google” with brand content directly on the Google Miami SERP adding over 16M views in the first 5 months and adding +13% KPI conversion; +9% over other traffic generators.
- Developed major travel destination site with over 10K pages of content from ideation to launch, driving 5K+ pages and 1M visitors monthly.
- Strategized build for website features: “Trip Planner”, “Recommendation Engine”, and 360 mapping of over 600 Miami attractions, hotels and restaurants, while phasing in “Itinerary Builder”, Augmented Reality mapping, “Experience Engine” and VR showcases.
- Created digital programming for “Experience Engine” to increase traveler engagement and satisfaction throughout the stages of customer lifecycle with the destination from “dreaming” to “doing” to “advocacy”.
- Partnered with Google on Google Earth Voyager, Google My Business and Streetview to increase Miami reach across multiple external channels.
Sapient Nitro|Consulting Aug 2012-April 2017 Global Digital Strategy and Marketing Consultant
CCHS, Miami Heat, CVS, AB&A
- Managed digital strategy, marketing, and production for multiple clients, increasing revenue 10-34% with data-driven strategic planning through the customer journey.
- Managed paid media SEM strategy and implementation for major sports team’s China market.
- Digital project management for multiple UX/UI, mobile app and mobile-first websites.
- Recruited, trained, and managed entire Interactive Department resources for boutique ad agency including 5 internal reports, 10 external resources that serviced over 15 accounts.
- Generated new business growth by developing enhanced marketing and digital production strategies and streamlining production timelines; cut expenses by partnering with outsourced development and crowdsourcing design and testing saving over 20% of budget.
- Strategized, built, marketed and managed client’s digital customer touchpoints, websites, sales platforms, mobile and digital marketing.
- Oversaw vendor selection, created, organized and implemented processes, plans, budget and infrastructure for boutique agency Interactive department.
Multiply Jun 2011-Aug 2012 FL SEO Director
Managed SEO teams in South East Asia to enhance site traffic and ecommerce sales.
- Managed SEO teams in South East Asia to enhance site traffic and ecommerce sales for 2nd largest e-commerce platform, heavily focusing on Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines.
- Led SEO strategy and implementation, converting social networking website into e-commerce platform.
- Drove increase in targeted organic traffic +200% in each country.
- Contributed to strategy of all areas of e-commerce platform to increase conversions and revenue including plan for point of action and education programs to help clients sell more products and get better SEO through UGC.
- Created and managed all organic, on-page enhancements, technical enhancements and the abovementioned educational content creation programs to enhance seller’s SERPs ranking.
United Media Oct 2008-Jun 2011 NYC Senior Interactive Producer
Created engaging and monetizable online customer engagement experiences for the entrepreneurially-driven, online division of a leading entertainment company with over $120 million in brand licensing.
- Spearheaded digital production, branding, marketing and management projects; executing multi-million-dollar projects for the Dilbert and Peanuts brands.
- Partnered with Google to create Comic-con launched Google themes and interactive UGC gaming.
- Strategized, produced, marketed and managed multiple brand’s interactive products with over 25 million monthly views; including websites, mobile, widgets, animation and ecommerce; utilizing user generated content, social media, data driven analytics to increase brand engagement and profitability.
- Managed digital and offline marketing for multiple customer-centric websites and digital platforms.
- Planned, executed and analyzed ecommerce elements, such as widgets and search as well as exclusive products and on demand, user-generated products leading to new sales and fan engagement.
- Managed over 30 resources incl. research and hiring of vendors, contractors and technology solutions.
- Developed and executed all schedules, resources, requirements, deliverables and budgets.
- Partnered with Google ad network’s team for specialized targeted animated content ads, integrated email, ad banner and web campaigns increasing ad revenue.
New Line Cinema Sep 2004-Oct 2008 NYC Ecommerce Web Manager
Built and managed profitable customer-centric official ecommerce shops for billion-dollar brand IPs such as Harry Potter, Looney Tunes, New Line Cinema and Cartoon Network, Warner Bros., Ellen Shop and more.
- Managed ecommerce strategy and consumer-centric digital production for over 20 the official online shops for New Line Cinema, Warner Bros., Looney Tunes Shop, Harry Potter Shop, Cartoon Network Shop, among others; raising ecommerce revenue through cross channel ecommerce marketing enhancements in SEM, email, SEO and customer loyalty programs.
- Hired and managed internal and freelance staff resources, vendors and technology solutions.
- Managed requirements, deliverables and budget for over 30 different vendors, contractors, consultants and partnerships.
- Developed cross channel marketing campaigns; incorporating email, web, affiliate, partnerships, brick and mortar, and digital strategies increasing the effectiveness of campaigns by 10% – 50%.
- Worked closely with multiple internal divisions as well as external partnerships with affiliates and related brands on cross channel campaigns to increase reach and effectiveness.
Brownstone Publishers, Inc. Jun 2001-Sep 2004 NYC Website Manager
Drove over $1M B2B publishing revenue with new digital product lines and enhanced customer experiences.
- Drove $1M profit in B2B revenue in 12 months, starting with an initial online deficit.
- Created new digital product lines and existing client experiences by leveraging existing high-value legal-industry content, repurposing into a subscription-based online database searchable front-end gateway.
Wit Capital – Wit SoundView Oct 97-Apr 2001 NYC Project Manager/Website Manager
20th company hire as web and project manager, developer and designer for online financial services and investment bank, venture capital and brokerage start-up.
- Created digital products and website features increasing the company’s investor base from 1000 to over 500K investors in less than a two-year period; worth hundreds of millions of dollars in sales.
- Built and managed IPO visibility for public purchase, managed website production and functionality buildouts.
Martech | Digital Marketing Strategy | Interactive Production | Inbound Marketing | Website Management | Ecommerce | Start-up | Organic Marketing | Content Marketing | Social Media | Mobile | Cross-channel Marketing | Digital Project Management | Branding | Email Marketing | Video | SEM | Google Streetview | Google Local | 360 Video | Google Voyager/Earth | Google Posts | Retargeting | Social Advertising | SEO | Analytics | Design | Marketing Automation | Development | Customer Journey | Data | Personalization
EDUCATION: Miami Dade AA | University of Miami BA | Baruch CE Project Management
AFFILIATIONS: Internet Strategy Forum NYC, Webgrrls, SFIMA, Women in Tech, NEW