By laying a foundation in customer and market data and blending that with digital marketing strategies; you get profitable online experiences for many properties such as Harry Potter and Cartoon Network. While working with brands such as Peanuts, Warner Bros., Looney Tunes, Dilbert and Adult Swim I have incorporated that data into all areas of strategic planning in digital and integrated marketing to walk the path of the customer journey and create personalized and highly relevant conversations at many consumer touchpoints.
You need to create engaging data driven messaging for people that can really touch them when and where they need it. Speak with your customer not at them. That can only be done if you really know then and what they are looking for, and the only way to know that really, is through the data and – of course – understanding.
Global Consulting Global Interactive Strategist, Marketer and Producer
Sapient, CVS, IBM Global Business Consulting Services, Assurian, Reuters, and more: Consult on digital strategy, design and development, marketing & production for multiple financial, ecommerce, non-profit, travel, art and education portals to increase revenue goals as well as retention.
- Utilize consumer and market data and analytics to create comprehensive customer experiences driving increased acquisitions as well as increasing engagement throughout the full customer journey.
- Consulting and planning on creating the best in customer experiences and marketing engagement with strategies surrounding SEM, search, social media advertising, user experience and journey, all consumer touchpoints both off and online, mobile-first strategic thinking and micro-moments, email, branding, SEO & analytics.
- Project management; leading teams of in-house and outsourced developers, designers and vendors.
AB&A Advertising Aug 2012-Dec 2013 FL Senior Interactive Director
Build and manage a South Florida boutique advertising agency Interactive Dept., generating new business and growth through a variety of omni-channel marketing strategies.
- Strategize, create, market and manage multiple clients’ digital customer touchpoints, websites, sales platforms, mobile, ecommerce, SEO, SEM including Display and PPC, social media and cross-channel marketing strategies.
- Manage all internal staffing, vetting and hiring of vendors, freelancers, contractors and technology solutions to increase efficiency and upgrade capabilities.
- Create, organize and implement all department processes, plans, budget and other infrastructure.
Multiply June 2011-Feb 2012 FL SEO Director
Rebuild a 10 year old social networking site into a global ecommerce platform focusing on South East Asia – with a heavy focus on Indonesia, Thailand and the Philippines.
- Contribute to strategy of all areas of ecommerce to increase conversions and revenue. Including assessing and restructuring the online shopping experience for the South East market.
- Create on and offline educational shopping support plans and content programs to increase individual shop revenue by increasing owner/affiliate online sales techniques and skills.
- Strategize and manage all SEO increasing targeted organic traffic by upwards of 200% in each country in 6 months.
United Media Oct 2008-June 2011 NYC Senior Interactive Web Producer
Create engaging and monetizable online customer experiences for entrepreneurially-driven, online division of a leading entertainment company with over $120 million in brand licensing,
- Spearhead all areas of digital production, branding, marketing and management; executing multi-million dollar online and cross-channel projects for the Dilbert and Peanuts brands.
- Strategize, produce, market and manage multiple brand’s interactive products with over 25 million monthly views combined, including websites, mobile, widgets, animation and ecommerce; utilizing user generated content, social media, mobile, animation, RSS, analytics, cutting edge technology and other digital strategies to increase brand engagement and profitability.
- Work with ecommerce shopping platform vendor to create new products based on content and brand.
- Combine strategy, planning and all areas of digital and offline marketing to execute customer-centric websites and interactive applications (e.g.; ecommerce, mobile, widgets and animation).
- Plan, execute and analyze multiple ecommerce consumer points of contact that would not otherwise have associated sales, such as widgets and search as well as exclusive products (on demand, user-generated and other) products leading to increased sales generation.
- Manage internal and freelance staffing resources, research and hiring of vendors, freelancers and technology solutions cutting legacy overhead by 75% and increasing efficiency.
- Develop and execute all schedules, resources, requirements, deliverables and budgets.
- Marketing development incorporating Google Analytics, SEO and branding with integrated email, ad banner and web campaigns increasing sales and ad revenue.
- Research and implement new ideas and strategy through continuing outreach, networking and conferences on leading technologies, consumer trends and industry best practices.
New Line Cinema Sept 2004-Oct 2008 NYC ECommerce Web Manager
Merging enhanced UX design, social media, search engine marketing, search engine optimization, email and other digital marketing strategies to build and manage profitable customer-centric official ecommerce shops for Harry Potter, Looney Tunes, New Line Cinema and Cartoon Network, Warner Bros., Ellen and more.
- Ecommerce strategy and production for New Line Cinema, Warner Bros., MGM, WBTV including the official Looney Tunes Shop, Harry Potter Shop, Cartoon Network Shop, Warner Bros. Shop, among others; raising ecommerce revenue through cross channel ecommerce marketing enhancements such as email marketing, SEO and other online customer engagement campaigns.
- Produce complete ecommerce websites, from requirement gathering to launch, for multimillion dollar brands such as Harry Potter, MGM Studios and Adult Swim.
- Research, hire and manage internal and freelance staff resources, vendors and technology solutions reducing cost and increasing revenue by finding new and alternate opportunities to enhance consumer products and engagement.
- Control project variables such as schedules, resources, requirements, deliverables and budget, managing multiple resources in a variety of projects at any given time.
- Cross channel marketing campaign development; incorporating email, web, affiliate, partnerships, brick and mortar, and digital strategies increasing the effectiveness of campaigns by 10% – 50%.
- Work closely with multiple internal divisions, such as WB Online, Warner Bros., Promotions and Theatrical as well as external partnerships with affiliates and related brands on cross channel campaigns to increase reach and effectiveness.
Brownstone Publishers, Inc. June 2002-Sept 2004 NYC Web Manager
Took a BtoB publishing house with over fifty million dollars in annual content based sales from an online channel deficit to close to a million dollars in profit in one year by creating new digital product lines and enhancing existing customer experiences.
- Internet business analysis, strategy, design and development, integrated marketing strategy & production as well as website and new product creation. Took company from an internet related deficit to a 6 figure net profit in one year.
- Design & produced multiple websites, landing pages and interactive products (such as interactive micro-sites and subscription based publishing archives) that enhanced sales increasing revenue generation by 500%.
- Liaise with partners and various departments such as marketing, finance, as well as manage multiple outsourced designers, developers and other vendors controlling schedules, resources, deliverables and budget for all web, multi-media and interactive products.
- Strategize and produce cross-channel marketing initiatives including direct mail and email growing revenue 10% and more over traditional direct marketing campaigns.
Wit Capital – Wit SoundView Oct 1997-April 2001 NYC Project Manager/Website Manager
Web and project manager, developer and designer for all web projects for online financial services and investment bank, venture capital and brokerage start-up; increasing the company’s investor base from 1000 (when we were 20 employees) to over 500K investors in less than a two year period worth hundreds of millions of dollars in sales.
- Began working at the start-up as the 20th employee and a web and project manager, developer and lead designer for all projects. Helped take the company from less than 1000 customers into a major online IPO trading company with over $100,000,000 in sales.
- Design & development of financial ecommerce site, contributing to growing client base over 1000%.
- Produce multiple projects such as company-wide Intranet, SEC requirements, co-branded websites, web applications hosted on E*Trade, ‘EvenStreet’ after-hours trading (AOL) and ‘Vostok’ (secondary offering auctions) web applications, increasing company awareness, brand identity, legal compliance and revenue generation.
- Manage projects for marketing, investment banking, venture capital, and other business units leading teams of designers and developers to add market value for each department and enhance opportunities for revenue generation.
- Evaluate production and web related requirements for E*TRADE’s IPO branch, E*offerings purchase and integration.
- Manage customer support and production of online training to improve customer relations and website usability.
Baruch, NYC – CE; University of Miami, Miami FL – BA; Miami Dade College, Miami FL – AA