DIGITAL STRATEGY, MARKETING & EXPERIENCES
Today’s marketplace is driven by personalized customer journies with all thier touchpoints and a “mobile-first” mindset. This means creating a truly personalized user experience that allows a user to not only get to where they want to go, but also enjoy the journey from wherever they might be at the time.
And the key to a good personalized experience is to know your customer. But how?
By strategically analyzing the data. With the continuously growing digital lifestyle people are living in (thrust in at this moment in time, really), we have access to data that allows us to learn more about our customers than ever before. We can have real conversations with people giving them a highly personal brand experience and increasing both acquisition and advocacy.
My background in digital has included building on all elements of the consumer experience and has always been predicated on data. Now more than ever we can create valuable consumer-centric experiences by focusing on “people”. Now more than ever it’s what the consumer needs and most importantly, wants.
Digital Strategy / Website Director Greater Miami CVB Apr 2017-Sept 2020
HIGHLIGHT: Built an innovative and integrated digital tourism environment for today’s traveler.
- Developed Miami travel destination website with over 10K pages of content from ideation to launch, driving 1M visitors monthly with an average 4% conversion.
- Managed content strategy with over 750 pieces of content creation annually based on SEO and market trends and analysis.
- Designed strategy around 360 mapping of over 600 Miami attractions, hotels, and restaurants with over $1M media value in 6 months, while phasing in Augmented Reality mapping and VR features.
- Created “Experience Engine” website platform to increase traveler engagement with the destination.
- Led Strategic Partnership with Google:
- Created and implemented a National and local park’s 360 Streetview project.
- Created content partnership with Google, building “Miami on Google” branded content on the Google “Miami” SERP adding 16M views in 5 months with a +13% conversion; +9% overall.
- Created and implemented plan that produced video, Streetview 360, and content for Google Earth to increase awareness of tourism points of interest.
- Built company-wide Google My Business relationship that raised private revenue.
- Supervised content team and managed vendor, and partner relationships and an annual $3M budget.
Digital Strategy and Marketing Consultant Aug 2012-April 2017 Global
HIGHLIGHT: Worked with big brand clients on multimillion-dollar projects and started Interactive Department increasing revenue valued over $1M.
- Managed digital strategy and marketing for ecommerce client, increasing revenue 34%.
- Managed paid media SEM strategy for the NBA Miami Heat’s China market both domestically and in China, increasing reach and sales with a 1.49% CTR and 5M+ monthly impressions.
- Managed UX/UI projects for CVS mobile app and mobile-first websites.
- Started-up Interactive Department for boutique ad agency with an increase in revenue valued over $1M.
- Generated new business growth by developing marketing and production strategies for client which streamlined timelines and cut expenses, saving over 20% of budget.
SEO Director Multiply Jun 2011-Aug 2012
HIGHLIGHT: Led strategy and implementation of SEO and ecommerce initiatives in converting social networking website into a leading South East Asia ecommerce platform.
- Managed SEO teams in Indonesia, Thailand, and the Philippines that drove an increase in targeted organic traffic +200% in each country.
- Contributed to the strategy of the ecommerce platform to enhance conversions with point of action and private seller training programs to help sellers increase revenue and get better SEO ranking.
- Analyzed organic, on-page, and technical enhancement opportunities as well as seller SEO programs that enhanced seller’s SERPs ranking and conversions by 20% on average.
Senior Interactive Producer United Media Oct 2008-Jun 2011 NYC
HIGHLIGHT: Created digital experiences for entrepreneurially driven, online division of a leading entertainment company with over $120 million in brand licensing.
- Spearheaded digital production and collaborated on branding and marketing for the Dilbert and Peanuts brands leading to 1.5X increased reach and targeted traffic increase of 75%.
- Created new sponsorship and ad-based website increasing engagement to 25M monthly views and 300,000 daily email subscribers and increasing advertising revenue over $1M prior to launch.
- Managed strategy and build of cutting-edge UGC social app that created over 3,000 new pieces of monetizable content in the first year.
- Planned, executed, and analyzed new revenue streams including ecommerce, exclusive, on-demand digital products and licensing.
- Managed over 30 resources incl. customer support and advertising staff, vendors, contractors, and technology solutions as well as schedules, requirements, deliverables, and budgets.
- Partnered Google theme’s Comic-con launch and online Dilbert game build reaching 500K+ new users.
- Partnered with Google for targeted animated content ads increasing ad revenue by 20%.
Ecommerce Web Manager New Line Cinema Sep 2004-Oct 2008 NYC
wbshop.com, cartoonnetworkshop.com, Ellenshop.com
HIGHLIGHT: Built and managed profitable customer-centric official ecommerce shops for billion-dollar brand IPs such as Harry Potter, Looney Tunes, New Line Cinema and Cartoon Network, Warner Bros., Ellen Shop, and more.
- Managed ecommerce site strategy and consumer-centric digital production for official online shops of major entertainment properties.
- Hired and managed staffing resources, vendors, and technology solutions as well as partnerships, requirements, deliverables, and budget.
- Developed cross-channel marketing campaigns, incorporating email, affiliate programs, partnerships, SEM, and other digital marketing increasing campaign effectiveness by +50%.
- Worked closely with multiple internal divisions as well as external partnerships with affiliates and related brands on cross channel campaigns to increase reach and effectiveness.
- Chaired the “Diversity in Action” program creating multicultural, woman-focused, philanthropic, arts-based and health and wellness programing throughout New Line Cinema’s work year.
Website Manager Brownstone Publishers, Inc. Jun 2001-Sep 2004 NYC
HIGHLIGHT: Drove B2B publishing revenue with new digital product lines and enhanced customer experiences.
- Turned around a deficit into a $500K profit in B2B revenue in 12 months.
- Created new digital product lines and existing client experiences by leveraging existing high-value legal-industry content, repurposing into a subscription-based online database searchable front-end gateway.
Project Manager/Website Manager Wit Capital – Wit SoundView Oct 97-Apr 2001 NYC
HIGHLIGHT: Flipped the switch for individual public purchase of IPOs at first online fintech investment bank, venture capital and brokerage start-up to offer these trades.
- Created digital products and website features increasing the company’s investor base from 1000 to over 500K investors in less than a two-year period; valued at hundreds of millions of dollars in trade.
- Worked on after-hours trading facility application.
- Built and managed IPO web platform and marketing collateral.
- Managed website production and functionality buildouts.
Martech | Digital Marketing Strategy | Interactive Production | Inbound Marketing | Website Management | Ecommerce | Start-up | Organic Marketing | Content Marketing | Social Media | Mobile | Cross-channel Marketing | Digital Project Management | Branding | Email Marketing | Video | SEM | Google Streetview | Google Local | 360 Video | Google Voyager/Earth | Google Posts | Retargeting | Social Advertising | SEO | Analytics | Design | Marketing Automation | Development | Customer Journey | Data | Personalization
EDUCATION: University of Miami | Baruch City College of New York
AFFILIATIONS: Internet Strategy Forum NYC, Disruptive Technologists NYC, Webgrrls, Women in New Media, Geek Girls Brunch